requesting refund – purchased a moment ago and can’t find email support anywhere

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator requesting refund – purchased a moment ago and can’t find email support anywhere

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Heather Richie
    Participant

Please refund this. I wanted to ask a support question before purchase, but your forum made that difficult and I went ahead and bought it just now. I’ve just tried it on the 9 different calendar sites I wanted to import, and beta or not, of all 9, none of them work. I am sorry for the hassle, but I just made the order a few minutes ago and this product does not import from any of the URLs I need. Thank you.

Heather Richie
    Participant

I still need assistance.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Heather,

I’m sorry to hear Event Aggregator isn’t working for you! Regarding support, all of our support is currently done here in the forums.

I went ahead and processed the refund for you. If you decide you would like to give it another try, we’d be happy to help you troubleshoot and answer any questions you have on getting set up with Event Aggregator. Just let us know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘requesting refund – purchased a moment ago and can’t find email support anywhere’ is closed to new replies.