request for quote – 930693-18-EXO

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions request for quote – 930693-18-EXO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elena

Dear Sir/Madam,

I present Softline Group Company(www.softlinegroup.com), the largest reseller and distributor of wide range of software in Russia and CIS. We have a customer who is interested in Events Calendar PRO – up to ten Business domains.

Would you please provide me with terms of purchase and delivery? Is that software available via download or on CD? If both, please confirm. For all international shipments we use our transit stock in Germany, where we consolidate our orders and our transport company delivers them to Russia being responsible also for customs clearance. Therefore I would need to know the cost of physical delivery from your location to Germany.
    Do you accept bank wire transfer or credit card? What is the term of payment: payment in advance or 30 days net? What is the purchase price? Do you offer any reseller discount? What is your suggested retail price? If you are expecting price increase, please indicate it. Please confirm until what date your quote is valid. Otherwise we specify it is valid for 30 days by default.

Please provide me with your reply and your contact information (phone, email).
    Please advise how we can place the order.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or require any additional information. 930693-18-EXO

Barry

Hi Elena,

Thanks for reaching out!

We only offer downloads, we do not physically ship software. Prices vary according to the the number of sites you plan to use our products on.

If in your case that is 10 sites, you would require an Agency License which currently costs $299. You can purchase directly on our site by PayPal or credit card:

theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-calendar-pro

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if we can help with anything else 🙂

Elena

Hi,

Could you please send me your email? I have some more questions.

Thanks!

Barry

Hey there, Elena 🙂

This is the best place to ask any further pre-sales questions, however you can optionally reach out via our contact form if you prefer.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘request for quote – 930693-18-EXO’ is closed to new replies.