REPOST Events Not Appearing Properly when shared

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO REPOST Events Not Appearing Properly when shared

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Angela McFarland
    Participant

Guys…my first post was closed and shifted the issue of a problem with Events Pro as possibly a Facebook thing. Since then, I see six more posts all similiar with deflection to Facebook, JetPack, etc.

The issue remains that posts are not sharing attractively or properly since the last update. Me thinks it needs a closer look by you folks….the extra work involved with promoting events is a bit of a downer since the ease of simply sharing seems to have vanished.

Thanks

George
    Participant

Hey @ballstonjournal,

I’m really sorry about all of this – I do not personally notice the pattern you mention where this has come up a lot. You mention this in your post here:

Since then, I see six more posts all similiar with deflection to Facebook, JetPack, etc.

Can you share links to all of the specific threads you are referring to? That will help me get a sense of this issue – it may truly be a limitation with Facebook.com. I understand your skepticism of us shrugging responsibility off to another third-party, but with our Facebook.com and Eventbrite.com integrated plugins, we genuinely are at the mercy of their APIs and what rules they impose upon them. The implications of this are far-reaching in terms of features we can or cannot provide.

Thank you in advance for those threads! I agree with you that this needs a closer look, and having all of this extra data will help us zero in on the nature of the problem.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘REPOST Events Not Appearing Properly when shared’ is closed to new replies.