Report for Unused/Outstanding Tickets Purchased

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Report for Unused/Outstanding Tickets Purchased

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emaan
    Participant

Is there a way we can get a ticket report added to woocommerce reports where we can see outstanding or unredeemed ticket purchases? If we sell multiple tickets to an event that is everyday, we would want to know after a few months how many people purchased but didn’t show up (breakage)

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Emaan,

Thanks for reaching out!

There is not an out of the box way to do this, but your best bet would be to use a third party plugin. I did a quick search and found this one.

If this is something that you would like to see added in the future, please let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum. This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Report for Unused/Outstanding Tickets Purchased’ is closed to new replies.