Replicate this theme

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Replicate this theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joe Wood
    Participant

Hello, I really like what they have done with your calendar here: https://theeventscalendar.com/showcase/medspeaks/

Was this achieved solely by custom coding or did they add additional plugins, and if so which ones? I am using Advanced Tickets Plus Version 4.5.5.

Thank you.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Clay,

Thanks for reaching out!

It is difficult to say as we don’t collect that information for our showcase. You would need to get in touch with the site owners to find that out.

Looking at their current site they have changed the layout a bit. Based on the looks they are using The Events Calendar and possibly Events Calendar PRO and Filter Bar definitely with customizations. I believe no other plugins were used for the calendar customization.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Joe Wood
    Participant

Hello, it appears that I only purchased Events Calendar when I should have purchased Events Calendar Pro. Can I upgrade?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Clay,

The Events Calendar is a free plugin which you can download from the WordPress.org repository.

Based on your records you have a valid license for Event Tickets Plus. To be able to use ET+ you will also need Event Tickets, which is also available for free at the .org repo.

If by chance you would like to exchange your ET+ license to Events Calendar Pro, let me know, and I’ll check how that can be done.

Hope this clarifies. Let me know what you need or what you would like to do and we’ll cook something up. 🙂

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Replicate this theme’ is closed to new replies.