Replenish Stock Counts

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Replenish Stock Counts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    zanart
    Participant

Hello,

I am working for my client and we are trying to get the event tickets plus to replenish the refunded tickets.

We are using WOOCOMMERCE as our e-commerce plugin. We were able to refund the tickets but once we do that the stock of shared 8 tickets does not get replenished. Its still stuck at 7 tickets available. https://zanartclasses.com/calendar/flow-painting-flow-supplies-included-3/

I was referring to the below article in the knowledgebase (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-cancel-tickets-order/) but unable to find the stock option.

Looking forward for a solution.

Thanks,
    Sneha

Hi Sneha,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can edit the stock by going to the WooCommerce Product Page for that ticket.  You can find the stock by going to the Inventory tab on that page.  You can also update the total_sales custom meta box on that page as well.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

zanart
    Participant

Hello Jamie,

The stock quantity is 8 which it should be but the one order was canceled and the tickets still show that only 7 seat available.

Thanks,
    Sneha

Hi Sneha,

If you go to your Edit Event Page, what do you see for the Available Tickets there?  Would you mind taking a screenshot for me.  Also, if you delete the Attendees with refunded/cancelled tickets, does the ticket count correct itself?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

zanart
    Participant

Hello Jaime,

Below is the screenshot of the event page.

First time when I tried to delete the attendees that were refunded, the stock got replenished.

But the second time it did not. So was wondering if there is a problem with the plugin or is there some other way I could replenish the stock.

But tried it for the third time and it got replenished.

Thanks for your help, it was of great value.

Thanks,
    Sneha

Hi Sneha,

Happy New Year!

I apologize for the delay, as I was away for the holiday.  Anyway, it seems that things are working for the most part.  Once an attendee is deleted, the stock should replenish itself automatically, as you have seen two out of the three times you have tried.

I’m not entirely sure this did not work one time, but in that case, you can manually update the ticket stock in the Inventory tab on the WooCommerce Product Page for that ticket, or update the total_sales meta box on that same page.  Does this help to replenish the stock in that case?

Let me know if you need any further clarification on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Replenish Stock Counts’ is closed to new replies.