Replacing "Find Out More" and "All Events" links to buttons

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Replacing "Find Out More" and "All Events" links to buttons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tonypantello
    Participant

Hi – thanks for the great plugin! I’m curious if it’s possible to replace the “Find Out More” links on the list view and the “All Events” link in the single events view to buttons that match my theme’s style. What would be the best way to do this and link this to my theme’s button class? I’m a novice coder and understand CSS but struggle with PHP so any advice would be helpful.Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

tonypantello,
    Thanks for getting in touch! There a couple of things you might want to try to get the plugin to match your theme’s aesthetic.

First, try going to ‘Events->Settings->Display’ and changing the ‘Events Template’ to ‘Default Page Template’. This will force the plugin to use your theme’s page layout, and should hopefully match things a bit better.

Secondly, go to ‘Events->Settings->Display’ and change your styles to ‘Full styles’ (screenshot). This mode should try to grab CSS rules from your theme to match where possible.

Give those options a try and see if they help at all. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Replacing "Find Out More" and "All Events" links to buttons’ is closed to new replies.