Replace US States with Canadian Provinces in Venue Details

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Replace US States with Canadian Provinces in Venue Details

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mason
    Participant

Hello,
    I’d like to display the Canadian provinces instead of US States when Canada is chosen as the country in venue details.
    Is there an easy way to achieve this?
    Thanks.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mason,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is actually a known bug in our system that should be addressed in the next update of our plugin. When switching to a different country, the states for the US persist in the select box that displays to the right of the new text field. For now, you can just fill in the needed Provinces in the text box.

There isn’t currently a way to add a select box of the Canadian provinces within the plugin settings. If you would like, you can add this suggestion to our UserVoice page for consideration in further developments.

Thanks!

Mason
    Participant

Thank you Josh. Do you have an approximate date for next release?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mason,

Thanks for following up.

I can’t give a set date for the next release. I can say that the majority of the development work has been completed and has been going through our Quality Assurance review. It should be pretty soon but again I can’t give a specific date for the release.

Thanks!

Mason
    Participant

Thanks so much Josh 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Replace US States with Canadian Provinces in Venue Details’ is closed to new replies.