Replace no image holder

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Replace no image holder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    steph
    Participant

Hi Events Calendar.
    Some of the events that get pulled in from Facebook, don’t have a featured image, but the plug in still displays a stretched and expanded image of some thumbnail. I expect this to be a bug but do you have a work around?
    I can’t check or force people to use a featured image, so i am looking for a way to either replace the random image that gets loaded, with a generic (but sharper image) or simply not display an image/thumbnail

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Steph!

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m happy to help! 🙂

Our plugin does not place a default image. That image you see is actually from Facebook. When requesting the image in the import process, if the Facebook event has no images it sends that default image.

Unfortunately, the only way to remove that image would be to edit the event and manually removing / replacing it.

I wish I could give you a more simple way to do that, but there’s not much we can do to change that behaviour from Facebook.

Let us know if you have any other questions and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Replace no image holder’ is closed to new replies.