Replace custom field output with icon

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Replace custom field output with icon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

I would like to replace a custom field output with an icon.

I have specified a custom field called “Services” with a dropdown containing the following options: “Food”, “Alcohol”, “Food & Alcohol”. I would like replace these with an icon, so for example “Food” becomes ‘knifeandfork.png’ and “Alcohol” becomes ‘wineglass.png’.

I have come up with this https://gist.github.com/2955348 but it is not outputting the images for some reason.

Any help? Thanks.

Joyce Grace

Hello Tony, have you checkout out our Themer’s guide? It might not have the direct answer you’re looking for, but it might at least lead you in the right direction. This is a level of customization we don’t normally support, however I’ll see if it’s simple enough that Jonah can help with. Here is the Themer’s guide to get you started:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Tony,

I think that should work. Have you verified the path to the files is correct? What being output, anything?

– Jonah

Tony
    Participant

I’ve fixed it now, it was a simple mistake – I had ‘servicesarray’ as “servesarray” for img src. Works great now!

Rob

Great to hear you got this figured out, Tony. If you need anything else down the road please let us know – going to close this thread for now since it seems like we’re all set.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Replace custom field output with icon’ is closed to new replies.