replace create_function with anonymous function in community.Main.php line 922

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events replace create_function with anonymous function in community.Main.php line 922

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mikeill
    Participant

I believe is should be updated to:

<code>add_shortcode( 'tribe_community_events_title', function() {
                    return apply_filters( "tribe_ce_submit_event_page_title", __( "Submit an Event", "tribe-events-community" ) );
                });</code>

But didn’t test yet. The Depreciation warning went away.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mike!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Just wanted to let you know that we are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and it may take us more than usual to get back to you.

We appreciate your patience while we slowly get back to normal response times.

Best,
    Victor

Cliff

Hi, Mike. Yes, create_function() was deprecated in PHP 7.2.

I searched our plugins’ code and found it used in The Events Calendar, Event Tickets, and Community Events.

I’ve logged this bug with our developers and marked this thread as Pending Fix, which means it should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘replace create_function with anonymous function in community.Main.php line 922’ is closed to new replies.