Replace ajax loading gif

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Replace ajax loading gif

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jenny
    Participant

Hi there!
    Just trying your plugin for the first time and so far everything is working great! And I’ve been able to find all of the answers to my questions already in the forums…except one!

Trying to replace the default spinning ajax loader gif on the Mini Calendar Widget*. I found this out there https://gist.github.com/maxxscho/983125f087c81be45f2f – and tried mucking with it, but does not seem to work.

Will simply replace in source for now, but would love to know how to do this from my theme in prep for future plugin updates.

Cheers!
    -jennyb

* to be clear, am referring to the image in events-calendar-pro/views/pro/widgets/mini-calendar/grid.php : ” alt=”loading…” />
    which seems to refer back to the image found in the-events-calendar/resources/images/tribe-loading.gif

Barry

Hi Jenny,

You can certainly change that and without modifying core plugin code (which we generally don’t recommend).

Simply set up a template override: the basic process is outlined here and in this case it would essentially mean copying:

events-calendar-pro/views/pro/widgets/mini-calendar/grid.php

To:

themes/YOUR_THEME/tribe-events/pro/widgets/mini-calendar/grid.php

You can then modify the template without fear of losing your change when you next update. Does that help?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Replace ajax loading gif’ is closed to new replies.