Reordering multiple tickets in single event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Reordering multiple tickets in single event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Hello,

I did some searching, scoured the forums and couldn’t find anything pertaining to this. My basic scenario is that I have a client who has 20+ ticket types under one event and if for some reason they forgot one or even simply wanted to reorder them, they basically have to start over. Is there any talks of adding some sorting mechanism for these types of scenarios in future?

Thankfully, they really only use once a year for a conference, which just passed….sooooo fingers crossed you guys may include something like this in a future update!!

All the best,
    Tony

George
    Participant

Is there any talks of adding some sorting mechanism for these types of scenarios in future?

Hey Tony,

We’ve indeed had such talks, and are working on a top-secret, huge set of changes for our entire Tickets Framework 😉

I can’t say much at this time, and in all honesty the specific inclusion of ticket reordering may not be part of the initial launch of this big update – but we do actively want to improve this and have indeed heard from several users who want these features as badly as we do!

I know this information isn’t all that helpful; but, if anything, just know that yes, we are working on this and are aware of how much smoother the ticket management in the edit screen can be.

Let me know what you think and/or if you have any other questions!

Cheer,
    George

Anthony
    Participant

Morning George,

Can’t ask for too much more an explanation than that. I appreciate the quick response and look forward to seeing what’s coming down the pipeline.

Thanks again,
    Tony

George
    Participant

Sounds good Tony, thanks for the update here – I’ll close up this thread for now, but if there’s ever anything else that pops up that we can help with, let us know! Open a new forum thread any time 🙂

— George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Reordering multiple tickets in single event’ is closed to new replies.