Reorder Organisers in edit event page [3]

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Reorder Organisers in edit event page [3]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Job Informatica srl
    Participant

This is the third topic I’m writing. Each time the others get closed because time passed without any activity.

Please, a lot of time has passed from my first request and this is not a difficult issue to solve.

I report you the text of the first topic that I wrote on May 17:

“I’ve got the Community edition of your plugin. I’ve created an event with some organisers but when I try to re-order them and save the event, the order is not saved.
    Is it possible to save the order without deleting organisers and readding them in the correct order?”

I hope that you solve this issue as soon as possible

Thank you

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

I wish I had better news for you, but we are still actively working on this issue.  I can reassure you that your other thread has not been closed and has just been marked as Pending Fix, which means that you will be notified when a fix becomes available for the bug that you are experiencing.  You can still respond to that thread if you have any additional questions in the meantime.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch and we are actively working on a solution for this.  I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.  They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.  The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.

I’m going to close this thread for now, but please feel free to respond to your previous thread if you have any other questions on this issue.

Thanks,

Jaime

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Reorder Organisers in edit event page [3]’ is closed to new replies.