Reoccurring Events & CTRL-F5

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Reoccurring Events & CTRL-F5

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

When I change from one month to the next, I have to hit CTRL-F5 in order to display reoccurring events. Is this a known issue?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Richard,

I am sorry that is giving you trouble. That is indeed a known issue. We plan to fix it soon. I just added your topic to our list of folks interested in a fix. We will notify you when one is ready. Please let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

– Brook

Thanks Brook – so there’s no work round at this time? The reality is that whenever anyone leaves the current month to the next one, they will not see what is (in fact) there?

with respect,

Richard

Brook
    Participant

The reality is that whenever anyone leaves the current month to the next one, they will not see what is (in fact) there?

That is correct, unfortunately. The only work around is to downgrade to 3.10 (click here for a guide). This is set to be resolved in version 3.12, if not sooner (3.11.1). Once that version is released, you will be able to update and not experience any error. Would downgrading be a possibility for you? If you did not experience problem on 3.10, then you should still be fine. There were only a few people who experienced errors on that version, most of them had very slow web servers.

Cheers!

– Brook

Hi Brook,

Do you have a time frame when this might be addressed in a future update?

Barry

Hi Richard,

I’m sorry but we don’t provide specific timeframes for fixes – simply because we would not wish to set your expectations inappropriately if for any reason (complications in the development pipeline, for instance) it turned out that we couldn’t turn the fix around within that window.

However, we realize this is impacting a number of customers besides yourselves and are actively assessing it. As Brook described, we’ve linked this topic to the report on our internal bug tracker and we will do our best to keep you posted 🙂

Thanks Barry – most appreciated!

Geoff

Hey there! Just wanted to deliver the good news that The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar PRO 3.11.1 shipped today and a fix for this issue was included in the release. Please feel free to update and thanks so much for your patience here while we figured this one out. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we could fix it. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Reoccurring Events & CTRL-F5’ is closed to new replies.