Reoccurring events and woo tickets.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Reoccurring events and woo tickets.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mat taylor

I’m interested to know more about this incompatibility.

1. Is it a full conflict or just partial.
    2. When is the fix
    3. Are there any workarounds

Ecp really looks like its going to work for me but only if fixes and features can handle the volume of events I have very soon. I’ve just got a refund from espresso based on conflicts so I’d like to be more diligent here and I’m yet to evaluate eventbrite

Barry

Hi! Thanks for getting in touch.

Is it a full conflict or just partial.

I’m not sure I’d even describe it as a conflict. It’s just that WooTickets doesn’t support recurring events – and so with a few exceptions it is therefore often best to avoid creating tickets for events that happen to be recurring.

When is the fix

Again “fix” is a bit misleading, but in any event we have yet to decide if this feature will be implemented.

Are there any workarounds

There are always workarounds! You could for instance create multiple tickets and use a simple naming scheme to identify each with a recurring event instance (“Ticket 1”, “Ticket 2” … etc or “Ticket 2013-03-18”, “Ticket 2013-03-25” etc) and do a neat customization to control which is displayed and when.

I’ve just got a refund from espresso based on conflicts so I’d like to be more diligent here and I’m yet to evaluate eventbrite

Absolutely. I get the impression you’ve already taken a look at the WooTickets forum and that will give you a great sense for what people are coming up against, what we’re planning to implement and what’s great about the plugin.

Right now though, if you need solid recurring event ticketing right out of the box then you would probably need to resort to some clever customizations to workaround this.

Hope that helps, but let me know if you need anything else.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Reoccurring events and woo tickets.’ is closed to new replies.