Reoccuring Events – Monthly View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Reoccuring Events – Monthly View

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    katecooteltd
    Participant

Hi,

Daily reoccurring events are displaying in the monthly calendar 20 times per day. In day view a reoccurring event shows all the days event until reoccurring event expiry date. In List View only a single occurrence of a reoccurring event is displayed (as the reoccurring events instances box is checked).

Looking forward to your reply

Colinz

Geoff

Hey Colinz,

So sorry for the issue here with recurring events! Let’s figure this out together.

First off, will you please send me a screenshot of the date and recurring settings for the “Phyllis Edmond” event? I’d like to try creating the same event on my test site to see if I can create the same issue.

Thanks!
    Geoff

katecooteltd
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Attached is the requested screenshot.

Geoff

Hi Colinz, thanks so much for the screenshot!

Notice that the “End Date” for the event is “26/6/2016”? You will want to change that to 2/6/2016 instead. Right now, the system thinks the event lasts 24 days and then repeats everyday, which is why we’re seeing all those events on the calendar. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

katecooteltd
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Doh, yes I see what you mean. Thanks for the easy fix!!

Cheers

Colin

Geoff

My pleasure and so glad to hear everything is working well!

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please feel free to let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Reoccuring Events – Monthly View’ is closed to new replies.