Reoccuring event Month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Reoccuring event Month view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jack Tumpson
    Participant

Hey guys,
    I am back! but I have purchased the Event PRO. I am happy with the new features but I still do not understand why reoccuring events appear at the top in month view. So much so that month view is completely pointless for me to use.

Jack Tumpson
    Participant

My calendar is at http://www.whirlmagazine.com/events-calendar/
    MY boss is very VERY upset that I can not resolve this. I though purchasing the pro would help. sadly not. I understand that this is probably a very complex situation but would love the help.

Thanks,

Barry

I’m sorry you’re hitting difficulties here, however I’m not sure I see the same thing (locally) and I’m actually struggling to locate any recurring events on your site.

Can you confirm by linking to one directly/giving me the name of such an event – can you also confirm you do indeed mean recurring events and not simply events that span a number of days (ie, multiday events)?

Thanks!

Jack Tumpson
    Participant

Hello Barry,
    Thanks for your timely response. I did not realize that the reoccuring event was different from an event spanning a period of time. Is there a better way to handle multiday events? I am currently making them reoccuring events that occur everyday until the the end date. but this, I worry might cause bigger problems down the road.
    Thanks,
    -Jordan

Barry

That is indeed the approach I’d recommend here – the alternative would be creating individual events for each day the event runs.

What sort of concerns do you have about using recurring events in this situation?

Jack Tumpson
    Participant

I honestly am not sure what I was concerned about. Thanks for the info!
    Take care,
    -Jordan

Barry

Happy to help 🙂

And as this thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Reoccuring event Month view’ is closed to new replies.