Reoccuring event do not show up in list view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Reoccuring event do not show up in list view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shirly Gilad
    Participant

In the list view the weekly events are simply not showing as repeated occurrences . They do show in the monthly view.
    Attached is a screenshot. Yoga is a weekly event that should appear again in January before the February event.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Shirly!

I will try to help you with this.

In your WordPress dashboard, can you navigate to Events > Settings > General Settings, and make sure “Recurring event instances” is not checked? If this is checked, list-view will only display the first event, like you are describing.

Let me know if that was the issue.

Thanks,
    Sky

Shirly Gilad
    Participant

Thank you!!!

Sky
    Keymaster

Shirly,

I’m glad I could help! If you ever have any other issues, feel free to reach out.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Reoccuring event do not show up in list view’ is closed to new replies.