renovacion de Facebook Events y Event Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator renovacion de Facebook Events y Event Aggregator

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Buenas noches:

Creo que a esto me respondió Nico, pero sigo con una duda. Tengo que renovar Facebook Events y Nico me dijo que no hay que contratar los 2 productos por separado. Pero he intentado ahora pagar la renovación y los precios que me aparecen son muy distintos. . ¿Si renuevo Facebook Events tengo automáticamente Event Aggregator?

Saludos

Cliff

Hi. Nico is out today.

If Google Translate was accurate…

We no longer sell Facebook Importer. It was replaced by Event Aggregator. It’s more expensive than Facebook Importer used to be, but it does a lot more.

When Event Aggregator was released a couple months ago, we gave everyone with an iCal Importer and Facebook Importer license a new license to Event Aggregator (expired at the same time).

You can renew Event Aggregator at https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/

I hope this information helps.

If you have any follow-up questions, Nico will likely be the one to handle your reply.

Thanks!

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hi cliff

Thank you very much for the reply. The whole team has done a great job with the new importer. (Although it has some bug) Pity that I have not been able to enjoy the extension of the license for longer, my license expires very soon 😉

Regards,

Nico

This reply is private.

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘renovacion de Facebook Events y Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.