Renewing & Upgrading My License

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Renewing & Upgrading My License

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marian
    Participant

I thought I was doing this correctly, but I seem to have screwed up royally. So my apologies in advance.

I have a single license for Pro & Filter Bar. This license will expire next month, but I can’t wait for the renewal email and discount coupon. This is what I wanted to accomplish:
    Calendar Pro qty 2 licenses
    Filter Bar qty 2 licenses
    Facebook qty 1 licenses
    ical qty 2 licenses
    Community Events qty 2 licenses

It seemed the best way to do this was to renew and add stuff, but when I tried I got a discount on the renewal but not on the new items (try in qty of 3 except for Facebook). And the price was more expensive than the bundle.

I then tried the bundle and adding Community events (qty 3), but the coupon for the bundle was invalidated by the system.

So in the end, I purchased just the bundle, but the current license for my calendar still expires next month. And I still need to purchase the Community events.

Maybe I should have started with a pre-sales question….”This is what I want. What is the least expensive way to do it?”.

So I’d appreciate some help in untangling everything. My order number is Order: 1113501.

Thanks,
    Marian

Geoff B.

Good evening Marian and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your licenses.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

The short answer to your question is yes. The way you did it is actually the cheapest one available.

The way this works is that ONLY renewal products are getting a renewal discount (around 30%). Unfortunately this pricing does not apply to newer purchases.

Let me know if that helps clarify things.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Marian
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Marian
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Marian
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Hey Marian,

I am glad we managed to come to a solution that works for you.

Thank you also for the screenshot and we totally get where you are coming from, no worries there.
    We just needed to clarify everything (which we did) 🙂

You are welcome back on our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewing & Upgrading My License’ is closed to new replies.