Renewing the license for facebook events / events aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Renewing the license for facebook events / events aggregator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terje Oefsdahl
    Participant

Hi,

We have been using facebook events successfully to import events from facebook for a year now on our heavily customized membership site , and we need to update the license as it has expired and importing events from faceebook does not work anymore. I renewed the license and saw that the event agreggator was added to the shopping cart, which made sense as I understand the facebook event is deprecated and that we need to upgrade to this plugin, but at this point we just need to make the facebook import functionality work in our production environment. How do we proceed? Is there any way of activating the old facebook event, until we have more time to test the Event Agregator plugin in our test environment and safely install it in our production environment?

Courtney

Hi Terje

We do not have a way of activating the old Facebook importer. However, Event Aggregator can do this. You are free to install your license on up to 10 sites and use it to import Facebook events. It counts based upon the cumulative number of scheduled imports in a day, not the quantity of events imported. Does that make sense?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewing the license for facebook events / events aggregator’ is closed to new replies.