Renewing Bundle

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Renewing Bundle

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Colm
    Participant

Hi,

I bought a large number of events calendar features in the one bundle last year

I got them for a reduced price as I bought in a bundle

They are due to expire in 2 days and I have the option to buy them individually

This will be more expensive than renewing them as a bundle.

Do I have the option to renew as a bundle?

Colm

Caroline

Hi Colm,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! Bundle renewals are one area of our purchase and renewal flow that we’re still considering how to handle, but we’d be more than glad to help you out in the meantime! Would you mind taking a moment to drop us a quick email so that I can assist you directly? You can use this email form to contact us (select “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full form).

Thanks again, and we’ll see you over in email! 🙂

Colm
    Participant

Hi Caroline

I’ve sent an email but haven’t received any response yet

I’m eager to get this resolved as my license has now expired

Colm

Caroline

Hi Colm,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some issues connecting with us via email! I’m afraid that we don’t have any record of having received an email from you at our support address. Can you please use the email form linked below to attempt sending another message to us? (No need to worry about your expired licensing at this time–your plugins will continue to work until renewing, and you won’t lose any data or settings as a result of letting your licensing lapse.)

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

When using the above form to reach out to us, please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.

Thanks so much for your patience here–we look forward to getting this issue resolved for you right away! 🙂

Colm
    Participant

Hi

I have just re-submitted this query

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Could you also tell me what happens if I don’t renew? – Does the software continue to work on my site indefinitely?

Caroline

Hi Colm,

Thanks so much–I’ve received your email and have sent a reply back your way! 🙂 As far as our licenses and renewals are concerned, you’re absolutely right. With the exception of Event Aggregator (which relies on our servers to process import tasks), all of our plugins are self-contained on your own WordPress install, and expired plugins will continue to work just fine without current licensing. However, you will no longer have access to our premium support services for expired plugins, and you won’t be able to update expired plugins beyond the latest version that was available on your license’s expiration date.

I hope that helps to clarify things a bit! Thanks again, and let me know if you should have any other questions!

Colm
    Participant

Thanks for that

I’ve renewed event aggregator but events haven’t been imported since I renewed

How do I install the file I was sent when I renewed?

Colm
    Participant

UPDATE

I’ve logged into my website and gone to events, seetings, licenses and input the license key I received in the email when I purchased a new license for events aggregator

I am receiving this error message:

There is a new version of Event Aggregator available but your license key is invalid. You may need to download and manually install the new version. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com. View what’s new with version 1.0

What should I do?

Colm
    Participant

Hi,

Just wondering when you will be able to come back to me on this

I am eager to get it resolved as my website is falling in SEO ranking because it hasn’t been updated with new events for some time now

Caroline

Hi Colm,

Thanks for following up, and I’m sorry for the trouble here! It looks as though your May 23rd purchase was made for new licensing of our discontinued Facebook Events product, not a renewal of your existing Event Aggregator license. I’ve gone ahead and refunded the difference between your new license and an Event Aggregator renewal back to your account, and I’ve applied the year of licensing to your Event Aggregator license instead. You can retrieve your license key by logging into your account on TheEventsCalendar.com and navigating to your account’s license keys page. Entering this EA key into the field provided in your plugin settings should restore normal functionality and allow you to import events once more.

I hope that helps to get you on your way here! Thanks again, and let me know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewing Bundle’ is closed to new replies.