Renewed Licenses are still showing as Expired

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Renewed Licenses are still showing as Expired

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    workingplanet
    Participant

Hi there
    I paid to renew my licences on the 6 th of July 2017 for
    Events Calendar PRO – Renewal – Personal 1 $79.00
    Event Tickets Plus – Renewal – Personal 1 $79.00
    and I can see on my credit card that the payment has gone through.
    My account show both as expired which is also reflected on the backend of the website.
    Thank you for your help in advance.
    Regards Nahum

Caroline

Hi Nahum,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! We’d be more than glad to see what we can do to sort this out for you. Would you mind taking a moment to send us an email with your order number for this transaction and any other relevant details? (Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.) We’ll take a closer look and will follow up with more information as soon as possible!

Thank you!

workingplanet
    Participant

Hi Caroline
    Please see the order number 1316541at the bottom of this email.

thanks again

Caroline

Hi Nahum,

Thanks for following up! I’ve gone ahead and reached out with some more information at the email address provided for your account. Let’s continue the conversation over there! 🙂 Thanks, and we’ll see you over in email!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewed Licenses are still showing as Expired’ is closed to new replies.