Renewed License Giving Error as Invalid

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Renewed License Giving Error as Invalid

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mlg
    Participant

Hello, We renewed our license on April 1 and received a payment receipt for $62 at [email protected]. When we try to use the license key included on the receipt it says “out of installs, invalid” and when we login to our Tribe account, it shows a different (old) license key saying “expired April 16th.” Please help.

mlg
    Participant

Here is copy of our receipt from April 1. This key says “out of installs” and the key appearing when we login to our actual account is different, and still says “expired.”

Hunter

Hi and sorry to hear about the troubles.

We’d be happy to update your license! Simply visit our Contact page and complete the form. Feel free to link to this thread and also include a copy of your receipt in the email.

Thanks for being patient while we work to resolve the issue and have a great upcoming weekend!

mlg
    Participant

Hello, I am unable to submit a request for “paid plugin support” on your contact page. It directs me back to the forum. This is happening whilst logged in with our license number renewed April 1. Our site still says the license is inactive and out of installs. I also cannot attached any files on the Contact page in order to show the receipt, but it does appear in our account profile (receipt for April 1 license). I used the Contact page as pre-sales inquiry (the only one that would let me enter info) a week ago and have still received no reply. Please help! Thanks! Our receipt is already included above and you can look up our account referenced above in order to see that the purchase was made April 1.

Hunter

Hi and welcome back,

I recently responded to your email, so if everything worked out as expected, please mark this thread as resolved. Thanks again and have a good upcoming weekend.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewed License Giving Error as Invalid’ is closed to new replies.