Renewed license but getting Page Not Found error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Renewed license but getting Page Not Found error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Leongas
    Participant

we updated our license, however, we are having the following problem.
    When I click on a past event on the calendar to update it to an upcoming date, it say’s page not found.

For example, for recurring bands we usually click on that event and update it after changing the date rather than creating a brand new event. It always worked but now it gives me the message ‘page not found’

Patricia

Hey Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your calendar: let me help you to solve this!

Can you please make sure that both Events Calendar PRO (v.4.4.18) and The Events Calendar (v.4.6.1) are up-to-date?

I’ve ran some tests in my own WordPress install with all Modern Tribe plugins enabled and couldn’t replicate the issue from here: if I edit one of my past events and update the date everything works as expected.

When did you notice this issue started to happen? Was it after a recent plugin update?

If you access your Dashboard and head over to Settings -> Permalinks for a permalink flush (no need to change anything, just visit the permalinks page: WordPress will automatically flush your permalinks once you visit it), does it help you to solve the problem?

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewed license but getting Page Not Found error’ is closed to new replies.