Renewal

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Renewal

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Charles Daly
    Participant

Good morning,

I was just reviewing this email and noticed that this license says it was for Bangormediaonline.com.

So I thought I would reply and hopefully clarify a couple of things in hopes we can ensure this is correct.

So my main company name is Bangor Media LLC. It has its own website called bangormediaonline.com. One of the websites and side businesses owned by Bangor Media is Bangor Buzz. It has its own website called bangorbuzz.com.

ALL of your products are used on the Bangor Buzz website. There are no exceptions at all.

I believe this may have easily been confused through some of the following interactions.

Last year at, there were some additions made to upgrade my licenses. During that time, I was given a credit that went to some additional time for the events aggregator. I believe that the credit was applied to the wrong domain and that is why I seem to have two licenses listed in my portal.

Please let me know if you can help or have any questions.

Charles Daly
    Participant

I hate to nag but I am still looking for a reply. Just not sure what to do.

Charles Daly
    Participant

I just received another email reminding me about my license. I am waiting to have some of my questions answered first.

Courtney

Hi Charles

I’m sorry for the delay in response.

I reviewed your account and the only item registered to a different domain is Event Aggregator (www.bangormediaonline.com). There is no limit on how many sites your license for that can be activated on, but it does limit the number of imports that you can use.

You can change what site that is assigned to by going through Moving Your License Key.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Charles Daly
    Participant

Ok so back in the fall there was a bill adjustment made that was supposed to allow for an extension of the events aggregator to my already existing license. It looks like I was given the complimentary license, but instead of adding it on to the Bangor buzz existing one, a new one was created for a domain I do not use the plugin for.

So as I go to renew I want to make sure I have it right. I should have one PRO, Community, Filter and Aggregator. The aggregator should run for an additional six month due to discount worked out in the fall.

Courtney

Hi Charles

I’ve pinged our payment support staff of this thread. Can you also send a message to them?

support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Charles Daly
    Participant

Thank you. I had actually emailed them directly, prior to my post here.

Courtney

Thanks Charles 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewal’ is closed to new replies.