Renewal with Discount

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Renewal with Discount

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doug
    Participant

I had hoped to renew my premium Event Calendar Pro, Community Events, and Event Aggregator paid plugins today and benefit from your 30% discount. I found out however I could not add items to the cart if they had different expiration dates, which would prevent me from benefiting from the 30% discount. The Pro plugin (agency license) expires on April 19th, the Community Events license expires Dec. 17th, and the Event Aggregator (100 events) expires Dec. 7th. (I’ve elected to forego the Filter Bar).

In order to avoid missing out on the Black Friday discount, I instead purchased three new licenses for these three plugins…it seemed like the only way I could get the discount. I’m wondering if you would credit me the balance of my Pro license from last year (a week under five months), or extend the expiration date to April 19th. Perhaps I could have renewed that license with the April 19th date and just purchased new versions of Community Events and Aggregator (eating a couple weeks wouldn’t be a big deal) but that idea didn’t occur to me until after I made the purchase.

Please advise what you can do…plus, you should consider fixing your cart to accommodate more than one renewal date.

Thank you,
    Doug

Caroline

Hi Doug,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here. We’d be more than glad to assist with a purchase credit or an extension on your new product licensing. Would you mind sending us a quick email with the details of your request, including the order number(s) for your newly-purchased subscriptions? One of our team members will follow up to get things sorted for you as soon as possible.

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.

Thanks again, and we’ll see you over in email! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewal with Discount’ is closed to new replies.