Renewal Problems

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Renewal Problems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cam MacQueen
    Participant

I renewed Event Calendar PRO on October 18th, but for some reason, I am not allowed to post in the Premium forums and the support page says I need to renew – but I already have. Also – no license keys show up for me when you click on that tab, though there is one in my order receipt.

In addition to the above, my MAIN ISSUE is that I made the mistake of creating a new account to renew Event Calendar PRO versus using the account that had already been created and is linked to my website. Thus, the plugin on my website will not update b/c it thinks I have not renewed the license. I tried copying and pasting the renewed license key from my receipt, and the website seems to update it, but nothing happens to allow for updates.

Is there a way my two accounts could be merged into my original account (username: tbobwebadmin) I have the passwords for both. I need that original account to show an updated license key that my website will recognize.

Thank You.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Cam,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry about the troubles you are having.

Unfortunately we are not able to merge user accounts. I still might be able to help you.

I can deactivate the license with the new account and create a new one in your normal account.

For this I would need the order number of your new purchase so I can see what I need to cancel and transfer. Once I have that I should be able to set you up.

Please note, I might not be able to give you the old license key, but will have to generate a new one.

Cheers,
    Andras

Cam MacQueen
    Participant

Thank you, Andras, I appreciate your willingness to help! My recent order number was: #1365737. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. I noted another email address associated with our domain so that my tech person can also help.
    ~Many thanks, Cam

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Cam,

I see your order on the license renewal.

It looks like you have now 2 accounts here. web@ and cam@

Your license key is connected to the web@ account, while you have prolonged the license with the cam@ account. I actually don’t know how that was possible, because the system shouldn’t allow that. I have now applied the renewal to your license, so you can use your existing license.

Since you have the license connected to web, you can log in and use the premium forums with that account. You will not be able to do that with cam.

I hope this clarifies.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewal Problems’ is closed to new replies.