Renewal of Facebook Events plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Renewal of Facebook Events plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    spottedinely
    Participant

So I just went to upgrade our Calender Pro and Facebook Events plugin, which you had automatically in the basket only to find out that Facebook Events plugin is now retired!!

I want my money back please and asap

Courtney

Hi Mark

I’m sorry for any confusion. We have replaced Facebook Events with Event Aggregator. It looks like your license for that is active through June 14 of this year.

Please reach out to our email support regarding the refund. I do see that your Facebook Events license is active into 2018. I believe our email support will be able to convert that to Event Aggregator for you.

Please send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

spottedinely
    Participant

Yes I need to know that the Aggregator will do the same job as Facebook Events.

We collect data from hundreds of Facebook pages of groups, organisations and businesses throughout our region and we have the biggest collection of events on our calendar for our City, all imported using Facebook Events.

From what I read, Aggregator will only work for one page which is useless to us.

Am I understanding this wrong or is the documentation incorrect?

Regards

spottedinely
    Participant

Also we import currently using the Facebook Event ID. I cannot see where in Aggregator this can happen

Please advise

spottedinely
    Participant

In fact, I think this needs to be done over the phone.

Can you give a number I can call?

Courtney

Hello Mark

When we replaced Facebook Importer with Event Aggregator, we sent you a notification of the changes. I’m sorry that you weren’t aware of your gifted license. You should be able to see Event Aggregator in My Account ยป Downloads and a license key for it at My Account ยป Licenses.

Please give it a test run. I believe it will meet your needs. Aggregator imports can use multiple Facebook pages. You’d just need to add each one as an import schedule. Also, the groups will need to be public, but I believe that was the same constraint as Facebook Importer was as well.

If this meets your needs, we can honor the FB Importer end date instead for the Event Aggregator end date.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewal of Facebook Events plugin’ is closed to new replies.