Renewal notice and emails

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Renewal notice and emails

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gilles
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please fix up my account so that I stop seeing the banner and receiving emails about event aggregator license renewal. I have already renewed my license. I saw an announcement that you were looking into fixing the issue, but things haven’t changed for me, so I am sending you a gentle ping.

Thank you very much!

Courtney

Hello Gilles

I see 2 different licenses on your account for Event Aggregator. Can you verify that your current license is activated on your site? My Account ยป Licenses.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Gilles
    Participant

Hello,

I never created a second license. I believe it happened when I renewed my existing license. Please remove the old unused license from my account.

Thank you!

Courtney

Hello Giles

You’ll still need to active your current license key showing on My Account ยป Licenses. Can you confirm that the current license is active?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Gilles
    Participant

Hi Courtney, I have activated the license from my site and I see it connected in My Account >> Licenses. It should be safe to remove the old license now.

Courtney

Done ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks Gilles

Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewal notice and emails’ is closed to new replies.