renewal not working

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions renewal not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carson
    Participant

Greetings –

Our client is huntingtonlearning.org.

The client renewed the PRO plugin, and provided us the license. However, the license key does not work.

When we log into our account, we do not show the renewal of the license in our purchased products. Yet, our customer has a receipt showing the credit card purchase of the license. I will upload a copy of that receipt in a private message.

Could we receive a refund on this one, and just start the process over? We’re seriously not sure what went wrong.

Carson
    Participant

Trying to attach the receipt, and it’s telling me I cannot upload a PDF??!!!

Caroline

Hi Carson,

Thanks for getting in touch, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! This type of renewal issue is usually known to occur when a license key is renewed from an account not originally associated with that key. However, there may be other causes for failed renewals in rare cases. Whatever the circumstances, we’d be glad to sort this out for you and your client over in email! Would you mind taking a moment to reach out to us there? Please include your order number and the license key in your message, and one of our team members will follow up as soon as possible!

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.

Thanks again, and we’ll see you there!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘renewal not working’ is closed to new replies.