Renewal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    elecevan
    Participant

I was looking under my subscriptions and noticed that Events Calendar Pro is not showing up. I\’d like to get it on auto renewal, but I can\’t find that option in my account.

Courtney

Hi Greg

I am seeing that Events Calendar Pro is active for a personal license on your account until June 30, 2018.

When I view https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/ as your account, I can see the license key.

Just before you are due to renew, we will email you with a reminder. The other option is to renew now (6 months early) and extend the license further. This would add your payment information to your account well ahead of time.

I will investigate further to see if you can add a payment option without renewing early.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewal’ is closed to new replies.