Renewal

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michael Burke
    Participant

Hi,

Last year I purchased 4 plugins on a special price of $299 – I’m not sure what the package was called.

Invoice #1128823
    included:
    Community Events
    Community Tickets
    Events Tickets Plus
    Filter Bar

I would like to renew these licenses but I’m not sure how to get the same price.

Do I need to renew each one individually? Is the renewal cost 100% of the original price or is there a discount?

Thanks
    Mike

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Michael,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

The package you purchased is likely the Community Manager Bundle which includes exactly those plugins for $299.

On the renewal of the bundles we don’t offer an extra discount, because the bundle is already offered at a discounted price.

You should be able to get a bundle renewal if you log in to your account.

I hope this helps, and do let me know if you have other questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Michael Burke
    Participant

Ok.

I’m not seeing how to renew t the bundle price. If i bring up the original invoice and try to “order again” it changes me the full price ($416).

If I renew each license individually, I get the same thing.

How do i renew at the bundle price?

Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Michael,

Thanks for hanging in there. Looks like we have a glitch in our system.

Currently the easiest and cheapest for you to do would be to purchase the same bundle again for $299. Let me know when that is done, and then I will manually prolong your original licenses by a year so that 1) you get what you pay for and not shortchanged on days of support; 2) you don’t need to change any license keys on your website.

Please make the purchase with your current account, ping me and I’ll gladly straighten it out for you.

Hope this is an acceptable solution. 🙂

Cheers,
    Andras

Michael Burke
    Participant

Andras,

Thank you. I have followed your instructions and re-purchased the community bundle. Do your magic 🙂

Thank you!
    Mike

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Done, please check your licenses here to see if they are valid till 2018 and let me know if all is fine.

Thanks,
    Andras

Michael Burke
    Participant

Good to go! Thanks!

Andras
    Keymaster

Awesome! Glad I could help!

Good luck going forward and if you need any help in the future, just open a new topic and we’ll be happy to help out!

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar/reviews/
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/event-tickets/reviews/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewal’ is closed to new replies.