Renew Calendar PRO for non-profits

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Renew Calendar PRO for non-profits

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kevinwalzakcom
    Participant

I am thinking of renewing my calendar PRO. Says it is renewal for 45.50 instead of the full price of $65. My question is: Is there a coupon code for non-profits I can add to my renewal purchase? Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. We do not have any coupons right now and typically give them to everyone not just non profits through our newsletter.

We do have a Non Profit Program to get the plugins for Free you can get more information about it here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/do-you-offer-discounts-for-non-profit-organizations/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Jeff Hendrix

What is the renewal price for the business and developer versions?

Is it possible to upgrade from business to developer at a later time?

Brian
    Keymaster

Currently we offer 30% off the regular price for renewal for all the licenses. That could change though.

You can upgrade directly from your account from one license to a higher license and the amount you paid for the personal license will be subtracted from the total for either the Business or Developer License.

Does that help?

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Renew Calendar PRO for non-profits’ is closed to new replies.