Rename Organizers

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Rename Organizers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    parkinsonsnetwork
    Participant

Is it possible to rename organizers (as you can events) in The Event Calendar Pro? We would like it to be Instructors

roguefresno
    Participant

I have the same wish…only I would like to change it to “Performers”.

ruemorg
    Participant

Hi there,

I would also like to change it to “tutors”

thanks in advance.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have a free extension that will let you change the “organizers” label to anything you would like. Can you give this a try and let me know if it will work for you?

Thanks!

Jennifer

parkinsonsnetwork
    Participant

Thanks Jennifer I will try that out this weekend. In addition, we are finding that the word “Events” shows up in lots of places. We changed a couple of settings to make it “Classes” but that didn’t seem to carry through everywhere. Is there something that will allow us to change that globally?

Bob

ruemorg
    Participant

Brilliant, thanks! I will check this out now.

Bob this extension seems to do Events, Organizers and Venues so you can change all.

Good luck and thanks again!

roguefresno
    Participant

That worked great! THANK YOU!!!

roguefresno
    Participant

Uh-oh…just discovered a problem…it doesn’t appear to change the directory name. So none of the new urls of “organizers” (which I changed to “Performers”) work. They all give page not found errors. 🙁 Help??

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Bob,

Can you tell me where on your site “events” was not changed? Can you also send me a screenshot of your settings for the four event labels?

@ruemorg
    , glad this is working for you!

@roguefresno
    , I tested this out on my end and got the same thing…I’m checking with the extension developer on this, and as soon as I hear back from him, I’ll post an update here. In the meantime, if there is anything else that you need help with, can you please open up a new thread? This helps us keep things organized 🙂

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Rename Organizers’ is closed to new replies.