Rename and hide fields in Community Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Rename and hide fields in Community Tickets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    anywherefest
    Participant

Hi Guys

Just a few questions:

1. Can I rename Stock to Capacity?
    2. Can I hide Purchase limit with css? I don’t want anyone to change it from the default I’ve set in the back-end.
    3. Can I hide “selling tickets for recurring events?” hint text at the base of the community tickets form as I am in the process of completely removing the ability to create recurring events until that feature becomes available with Events Calendar PRO.
    4. I want to uncheck and hide: “Display attendees list” but check and keep: “Enable Global Stock” – can you advise best way of doing this? I tried this snippet (below) but it also hid Global Stock (and I assume it keeps “display attendees list” checked by default?)

/* Hide attendees list */
    body.tribe_community_edit #event_tickets table.ticket_list tr:first-of-type {
    display: none;
    }

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Alex!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

Let me go through each of your questions:

1. It really depends on where you want to change this. Is it in the single page for an event? You can send us a screenshot of where you want it changed and I’d be happy to point you in the right direction.
    2. I couldn’t find a way to hide it through css but I did find a filter hook that you could use to hide it. Try adding the following snippet into your theme’s functions.php file and see if it works for you:
      add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_default_purchase_limit', function(){ return 0; } );
    3. Try adding the following css snippet:
      td.tribe_sectionheader.updated{ display: none !important; }
    4. Like you say, the css approach will hide both fields. Instead, you can make use of the ‘tribe_tickets_plus_hide_attendees_list’ filter to filter and hide the Attendees List for a specific post or all of them. You can find this filter in Attendees_List.php file located at /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have other questions.

Best,
    Victor

anywherefest
    Participant

Thanks Victor, much appreciated!

With regard to point 4, does this mean I add a snippet to functions.php like this: add_filter( ‘tribe_tickets_plus_hide_attendees_list’, function(){ return 0; } ); (as per point 2?)

anywherefest
    Participant

Also, can I use a similar css snippet to hide Event Series: Schedule Multiple Events in the date picker module of community events?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Alex!

The ‘tribe_tickets_plus_hide_attendees_list’ filter will allow you to hide the Attendees List for a specific event or all of them, regardless of what you select for the Display attendees list checkbox when creating/editing an event.

For example, if you place the following line of code in your functions.php file it will hide the attendees list for all events:

add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_plus_hide_attendees_list', function() { return true; } );

To hide the event series options you can use the following css snippet:

tr.recurrence-row.tribe-datetime-block {
    display: none;
    }

I hope it helps! 🙂

Best,
    Victor

anywherefest
    Participant

Victor, thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

You are welcome Alex!

Since you marked this resolved, I’ll go ahead and close it. But don’t hesitate to open a new topic and we’d be happy to help 🙂

Best!
    Victor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Rename and hide fields in Community Tickets’ is closed to new replies.