removing tooltip on calendar grid

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO removing tooltip on calendar grid

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nini
    Participant

Hi – I found the thread addressing how to remove the tooltip on the calendar grid – however it is for the old version of the events calendar plugin – could you update it for version 3.01?

Casey
    Participant

Nini,
    Thanks for reaching out! You should be able to do this by adding this little bit of CSS to the bottom of your theme’s stylesheet: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/6066185

Let me know if you have further questions about how to add that. Thanks!

whollymackerel
    Participant

Hi, mind if I revive this thread almost a year later? I have added that CSS and it works partially. The <div id=”tribe-events-tooltip-2276″ class=”tribe-events-tooltip”> element still appears and it pushes down all the other events below it (the CSS should hide it completely; I don’t know why it’s pushing other elements if it’s display:none). Is there some way to prevent the element from being inserted in the first place? Or is there some piece to this problem that I’m missing?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘removing tooltip on calendar grid’ is closed to new replies.