Removing some fields and adding some default values

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Removing some fields and adding some default values

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kingconga
    Participant

I began this in Events calendar Pro, but then bought the Comunity add-on, and this discussion now belongs here really. here’s the background https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/importing-direct-from-forms/#post-123530
    I want to remove some fields and plan to locate them and comment them out.
    I would like to set ‘show maps’ and ‘all day event’ as defaults (maybe hidden also) to simplify the initial appearance of the form and to get more consistent results without editing.
    Any tips as to where to look, how to apply defaults by code would be appreciated. If there’s a completely easy way to do this that I missed please let me know alao
    regards
    Tim

Casey
    Participant

Tim,
    Thanks for reaching out! Go ahead and take a look at our themer’s guide, which will show you how to perform a template override and also has specific information about the template files for the Community Add-on (screenshot).

That should get you started in the right direction, but let me know if you have further questions as you dive in. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Removing some fields and adding some default values’ is closed to new replies.