Removing right sidebar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Removing right sidebar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anna

I want to delete the sidebar from the events page. I do not have the skills to edit the template. Is there a simpler way to do this?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Anna,

Our events pages do not have a sidebar by default, so this is likely coming from your theme. I’d recommend taking a look at this article, which has some information on how you can adjust the settings for the events page templates. Alternatively, you could hide the sidebar with CSS.

If you need further assistance with this, please post this question in our Events Calendar PRO forum. We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Removing right sidebar’ is closed to new replies.