Removing recurring events from My Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Removing recurring events from My Events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hammer72
    Participant

I’d like to include instructions to new users and wondering what is the recommended method for removing recurring events.

From the frontend form, I modified a single event and set the recurrence to none but it didn’t cancel events after the event being modified.

The only sure way I found was to delete one by one but I’m afraid if a user has 20 or more recurring events, removing them one by one might be a pain. Just wondering…

Casey
    Participant

hammer72,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately this is the only current method for allowing front-end users to manage recurring events. If this is something you’d like to see changed in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

I hope that helps to answer your question, but let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

rickblake
    Participant

Hi, this is slightly off topic but I’m a novice user and was wondering if there was a way to “turn off” the option for the community to select “recurring” as an option. How do I hide the “recurring event” section within the community event creation so that they don’t have this option? I’d like to keep the option for site administrators if possible.
    Thanks!

rickblake
    Participant

…also, I’ve updated to the latest version for PRO and Community already.

Casey
    Participant

hammer72,
    Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

rickblake,
    If your issue is the same as the above please do feel free to monitor this thread, but if you need assistance for your own specific scenario it would be great if you could create a fresh thread of your own. Thanks!

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Removing recurring events from My Events’ is closed to new replies.