Removing misformatted information on Event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Removing misformatted information on Event page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ignitedbytruthadmin
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to remove the Details and Venue information at the top of the Event page. It looks messy and I’d like to draw more attention to the ticketing section of the page.

There are actually two venues associated with the event, and I don’t want to confuse people who are purchasing tickets. So if I can’t add another venue, we definitely need to be able to hide this information in the top section of the page.

Thanks,
    Mary Kay

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mary!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with this topic.

I believe you can achieve what you are looking for by customizing the single event template. We have a great article that will get you started on how to customize our templates you should know about > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

We are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions. But, we always like helping out and at least point users into the right direction as much possible.

So let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

ignitedbytruthadmin
    Participant

I don’t need to customize the theme template. I just need it to look correct. The text is misaligned in the Details section. If you can’t help me with an easy way to remove these sections entirely, can you help clean up the CSS so that the text doesn’t look cut off and misaligned?

I have attached a screenshot of the page. https://ignitedbytruth.org/event/2018-ignited-truth-catholic-conference/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mary!

Sure! Let me try to help you with that.

Try adding the following CSS styles to your theme’s styles.css file or using the WordPress customizer ( Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS ).

.single-tribe_events #tribe-events-content .tribe-events-event-meta dt {
    line-height: 1.5;
    }

Let me know if that works for you 🙂

Best,
    Victor

ignitedbytruthadmin
    Participant

Yep, that worked on the alignment. Thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mary!

Glad to know that helped! Is there anything else I can help you with? Let me know about it.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Removing misformatted information on Event page’ is closed to new replies.