Remove/Hide the ‘View As” menu from the top of the page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove/Hide the ‘View As” menu from the top of the page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    William Campbell
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m using Events Calendar Pro and want to hide or remove the ‘View As” menu from the top of some pages (List view, Month view, Photo View etc) as it takes up far too much space… I don’t see suitable options for this under ‘Events>Events settings’ and I have not found anything in the content.php files which I can modify/remove… could anybody please help?!

Patricia

Hey William,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

You can hide the “View As” from your calendar by adding the following lines in your theme’s style.css file:

div#tribe-bar-views label {
        display: none !important;
    }

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions in the mean time and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best regards,

Patricia

William Campbell
    Participant

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your response!
    Unfortunately the code did not solve the issue when added to the theme’s (Avada) style.css file or when added to the theme’s custom css. If you have another suggestions it would be great!
    many thanks,
    William

Patricia

Hi William,

I’ve found this tutorial that might help you to add custom CSS code in your Avada theme:

https://theme-fusion.com/knowledgebase/how-to-make-custom-css-changes/

If that doesn’t help you to solve the problem I would recommend you to contact your theme support team for further assistance: they will surely provide a better support regarding this subject.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the mean time and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best regards,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi William!

One more thing: I decided to modify the CSS a little bit: could you please try this one?

.tribe-bar-views-inner label {
        display: none !important;
    }

It is working as I can see from here. If it doesn’t help you to hide the “View As” text from your calendar either, then it’s time to contact your theme developer for further assistance.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Patricia

William Campbell
    Participant

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for sending the link to the tutorial. That looks like advanced css work so I will need to read and learn more.

Unfortunately the css you provided did not hide the ‘view as’ element. If you think of anything else we would be delighted to hear from you. I will seek assistance through Avada support also.

kind regards,
    William

Patricia

Hi William,

Yikes! I’m sorry to hear that this custom CSS didn’t work either. It’s odd that none of these custom codes worked, specially because I tested them via Chrome Developer tools and both were successfully implemented in your site.

Just to make sure: did you purge your site cache and your browser cache after this change?

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove/Hide the ‘View As” menu from the top of the page’ is closed to new replies.