Remove "View More" link from tribe_events_list

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove "View More" link from tribe_events_list

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Henrico County.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Henrico County
    Participant

I’d like to remove the “View More” link when I call [tribe_events_list tags=”xyz” limit=”10″].

How do I remove the link?

Thanks.

Barry

Hi!

There’s an easy way to remove that from both the shortcode and from the corresponding (events list) widget. Our Themer’s Guide goes into some more detail on this subject, but the basic idea would be to use a template override.

• Go to the plugin directory and copy src/views/pro/widgets/list-widget.php
    • Place the copy inside your theme, ie YOUR_THEME/tribe-events/pro/widgets/list-widget.php
    • Locate and remove the following chunk of code:
    <p class="tribe-events-widget-link">
        	<a href="<?php esc_attr_e( esc_url( $link_to_all ) ) ?>" rel="bookmark">
            		<?php esc_html_e( 'View More&hellip;', 'tribe-events-calendar-pro' ) ?>
        	</a>
    </p>

Does that help at all?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove "View More" link from tribe_events_list’ is closed to new replies.