Remove "View All Events" link from Advanced List Load Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove "View All Events" link from Advanced List Load Widget

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cameron
    Participant

I’m trying to get the “View All Events” link off my widget. I’m not sure where it’s being generated. I’ve tried searching in events-advanced-list-load-widget-display.php, but the find feature is coming up blank when I look for “dig-in” (the div class name) or “View All Events” (the anchor text).

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Cameron,

The easiest way is going to be to just hide this using CSS by adding the following to your theme’s style.css file:

.dig-in {
    display: none;
    }

Does that help?

– Jonah

Cameron
    Participant

What’s a harder way? I want to know where it’s coming from.

Cameron
    Participant

I found it in the-events-calendar/lib/widget-list-class.php and removed it. My change will be overwritten every time there’s an update, correct?

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Cameron, there’s a better way to do it so that your changes are not overwritten, check out this tutorial I wrote: https://theeventscalendar.com/how-to-completely-customize-widgets/

– Jonah

melody1204
    Participant

I am trying to remove the “View All Events” from the widget and the above code is not working for me. Is there something else I could try?

melody1204
    Participant

Nevermind my question… I found the updated code on a newer thread.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi melody1204,

Glad you figured it out. I am closing this thread as it is over 2 years old and the List Widget has changed since then, but if you have any other issues related to this or something new, please create a new one. And for future reference it is always best to create a new thread for your questions or issues so we can give you our full attention, but we will always help out no matter where you post in the forum.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove "View All Events" link from Advanced List Load Widget’ is closed to new replies.