Remove "View All Events" and make list a in list widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove "View All Events" and make list a in list widget

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cityofroundrock
    Participant

I cannot figure out how to remove “View All Events” and make my list widget use a

and not a

. It seems like this should be in the view and able to be customized, but I can’t figured out where in the view files it is, and if it is not, why are these not part of the view?
    cityofroundrock
    Participant

Looks like I hit a formatting issue. I would like list to be a UL and not a OL. I think the rest is still clear.

Casey
    Participant

cityofroundrock,
    Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, the complete list widget HTML has not yet been split out into it’s own template. We’re currently working on this, and are hopeful it will be split out into it’s own template file, and available to override in an upcoming release.

In the mean time, you could directly modify the widget_output() function to output a UL instead of an OL. You’ll just keep in mind that any changes you make directly to the plugin files will be lost when you update the plugin.

I hope that gets you pointed in the right direction, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

cityofroundrock
    Participant

Casey,
    Thanks for the update. Glad this issues is recognized and will be fixed. Odd to have a “View” where you can’t control the whole view, but you guys seem to understand that. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Definitely! I’ll go ahead and leave this thread open, and will alert you to any updates here as I have them. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove "View All Events" and make list a in list widget’ is closed to new replies.