Remove unwanted messaging from plugin?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Remove unwanted messaging from plugin?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

How there, how to hide the following line from woocommerce tickets as its just confusing for my site users who do not need this information on there access level to be honest.

“Currently, WooTickets will only show up on the frontend once per full event. For PRO users this means the same ticket will appear across all events in the series. Please configure your events accordingly.”

If there is a function or snippet to avoid this showing that would be great.

Nico

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately there is no hook to prevent this notice, but you can add a CSS snippet to hide it:

#ticket_form .tribe_sectionheader .warning {
    display: none;
    }

If you want to implement it via ‘functions.php’ file, you can do so like this:

function remove_tribe_woo_notice()
    {
    wp_add_inline_style( 'wp-admin', '#ticket_form .tribe_sectionheader .warning { display: none; }' );
    }
    add_action('admin_enqueue_scripts', 'remove_tribe_woo_notice');

Please let me know if you can make this work,
    Best,
    Nico

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi Nico, thank you kindly for this. It has been very helpful here and these functions are supper. Thanks again.

Nico

Hey James,

Stocked to help you out 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove unwanted messaging from plugin?’ is closed to new replies.