Remove unnessary messaging in the Add Event Screen.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove unnessary messaging in the Add Event Screen.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, when a user is creating an event they are met with this option under the Event website area “Additional Functionality. Looking for additional functionality including recurring events, ticket sales, publicly submitted events, new views and more? Check out the available add-ons.”

How do I remove this as its absolutely not needed in this place and I do not want it showing for my users as its frankly a distraction.

Thanks in advance

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

Hi James!

We completely understand that this “additional functionality” section can be a distraction. Good news though, it is really simple to remove!

Check out this Knowledgeable article: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/removing-the-add-on-upsell/

Let us know if that helps.

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Thanks Zach, that did the trick

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

Great, I’m glad it is working! I’ll go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove unnessary messaging in the Add Event Screen.’ is closed to new replies.