Remove tickets remaining in list view

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Remove tickets remaining in list view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Hi there, just wondering how to remove number of tickets remaining in the calendar list view.

Also, I’ve had to install a min/max quantity plugin to remove the stock remaining being given away (see image attached before plugin was installed). Is there a way I can hide stock remaining everywhere?

Thanks again,

Adam

Shelby
    Participant

Hi there Adam,

I’m happy to help you out with this!

I visited your site, and I’m not seeing the remaining ticket quantities listed. Did you happen to resolve this already? If not, please feel free to clarify. πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Shelby πŸ™‚

Adam
    Participant

Hi there, no the list view is currently hidden as I have events on sale and I don’t want quantity remaining to be seen. Quantity remaining only shows in list view (you can see my event calendar by clicking on the events tab though).

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Adam!

Let me help you while Shelby is away these days.

You can hide the number of tickets left from the list view by placing the following CSS snippet into your theme’s styles.css file or using the WordPress customizer by going to your wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

.tribe-tickets-left {
    display: none !important;
    }

Β Is there a way I can hide stock remaining everywhere?

If you go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products tab > Inventory settings, you can control how quantities are displayed in the frontend, but this will only work for all the WooCommerce templates.

For the stock displaying in our templates, you would have to implement some customization to achieve that, for which I recommend you have a look at our themer’s guide to find out ways you can do that.

I hope that helps! Let me know how it goes.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove tickets remaining in list view’ is closed to new replies.