Remove the included calendar search and use only filter bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Remove the included calendar search and use only filter bar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    Participant

Hi…

I am trying to completely remove the included calendar search feature and use the filter bar exclusively. On mobile, the filter bar is covered by the calendar search feature and it is also cutting off the title as well. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

I have included some screenshots to help with the troubleshooting.

Hunter

Try adding the following line to the bottom of your theme’s functions.php file:

add_filter( 'tribe-events-bar-should-show', '__return_false', 9999 );

Source: Understanding and customizing the Tribe Events Bar
    Shane
    Participant

That did not work.

Hunter

Sorry to hear it didn’t work. You could either use CSS to hide the Tribe Events Bar (check out Using Google Chrome Developer Tools and Customizing WordPress #2 – Using Chrome Developers Tools) or follow the steps outlined in our Themer’s Guide to remove it via a template override.

I unfortunately cannot provide much more assistance other than pointing you in the right direction. Please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article. Best of luck and let me know how things work out. Have a great week ahead!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove the included calendar search and use only filter bar’ is closed to new replies.